Monday, February 8, 2010

Argus Training Update







My training for the Argus is going really well and I’m getting fitter and stronger – but most of all – I’M LOVING IT. Up until now my training has been done on my GT Marathon Elite Dual Suspension – what a treat - glides over anything and I don’t feel a thing. Yesterday (Sunday 7 Feb) I finally got to ride my BMX with it’s extended seat post and new seat – WHAT A BLAST. It looks soooooooooooooooooo wrong but it’s LOADS of fun. The hills were SUCH a breeze but the down hills were a matter of standing up and just freewheeling – legs can’t go that fast!!!!! I rode for about 20km just to make sure the set up was correct etc and I LOVED IT. Felt EVERY bump in the road though!!!!! I was on SUCH a high when I finished riding – now I want to do a road race (on my BMX) just to see how I do.










No comments:

Post a Comment